Since we're always growing here (we're at 600+ members!! I'm so happy we're getting so big) it was time to go over the rules again.
Group Rules ---
1. This is a group for fairy tales not Disney/Bluth/Burton or Wicked fanart
. There are plenty of Disney groups out there to showcase your talent.
2. We don't accept mythology either; so all biblical people, Greek gods, and such are not going to be accepted here. We're a Fairy Tale group (Grimm, Andersen, Perrault, etc).
3. Art that is submitted must be appropriate. This is a Fairy Tales group, which means although it does not need to be childrens themed, it is coming from the stories we knew as kids. These images should not be trampled on.
4. When you submit art you must make sure that it is applicable to the group's theme (just look at the name!) and it must be submitted to the correct folder. With the size of this group, a lot of time is dedicated by the admins to make sure the art is in the right spots
5. In regards to fairy tale landscapes - if it's specific to a fairy tale then it's ok... we want all the art/lit we receive to be specific to a fairy tale... example - we accept "The Little Mermaid" (not disney's) but we don't accept just any mermaid art out there... it must be of the little mermaid, or some other famous fairy tale. make sense? so we have some landscapes devoted to Wild Swans and same with Bluebeard but we couldn't just accept an enchanted woodland.
We love to get your input and ideas for the group (be it a new folder or a contest idea).
You can donations towards the group here ---> [link]
and these can be used towards awards to contest winners/making the group a super group (you can specify)
For those of you who missed the last blog entry about the contest winners it's here ---> [link]